can u name some good ghost story movies for me to watch?

haley8282

Asked by haley8282 at 12:13 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• The Others is one of my favorites.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:22 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yeah The Others was really good. The Haunting in Connecticut was alright. Death Tunnel was weird and had a few scantily clad girls, but it fits into the story line really well and was kind of funny lol. Thirteen Ghosts is one of my favorite ghost movies. The Haunting, I think it was called, was alright I guess. House on Haunted Hill was really good. The Ring and The Grudge were sort of ghost stories. Darkness Falls is sort of a ghost like thing. Blair Witch 1 & 2, What Lies Beneath, Gothika. Shutter, I know I've seen a bunch more but my mind is going blank now.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:56 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Ghost Ship, Paranormal Activity, The Amityville Horror, I think there's one called Paranormal Entity, Silent Hill, Dead Silence, The Fog, Dark Water... Ok, I think I'm tapped lol. A lot of these have been remade, either from a Japanese film or just remade from the original from an earlier time.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:08 AM on Nov. 11, 2010