When your children were born, what color eyes did they have? Did they change to another color or did they remain the same?

When my daughter was born she had blue eyes and they changed to brown.
When my son was born they were almost black but went brown.
When my second son was born he had gray eyes, but they went brown too.

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 12:15 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My Son has had blue eyes since the day He was born. The only thing that changed was the shade. He went from a blue-gray color to bright blue (just like His Daddie's - my Husband's - eyes) by he time He was 6 months. My Men have the most beautiful blue eyes you will EVER see..nothing can compare!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:34 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My son was born with pale blue, went to the prettiest shade of grey and then turned brown.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:18 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• my sons eyes were dark blue now thay are light blue in the midle and dark blue by the whites of there eyes
    sunshyne1981

Answer by sunshyne1981 at 12:35 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My son had gray eyes when he was born, they turned blue pretty quick after and have been for the past year or so continued changing to almost a dark gray (he is 4 now). I don't have any idea what color they are anymore. I say blue, because that is closest but they are really a blueish/gray. Weird!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:55 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Both my children were born with blue eyes and my sons turned to deep almost black brown and my daughters turned to green.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:23 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• my daughter had blue eyes that gradually went green and now have settled and pretty hazel like her daddy's.
    my son was born with really dark eyes, verging on black, they're currently a medium dark blue. As he's only two months I have no idea where they'll end up as my daughter's didn't settle 'till she was about two and half.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 2:10 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• my son's were blue and changed to hazel, both of my girl's eyes were almost black now the are a beautiful dark brown
    lchristianson5

Answer by lchristianson5 at 7:38 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• *by THE time He was 6 months. (I just woke up, still groggy, lol)
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:36 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• All of my childrens eyes change colors. I don't know how but their eye color ever since birth tend to change colors during their moods. and always change from blue to green, may baby girls changes from hazel to green to blue and she's 22 months now.
    I love the way they are, wish I could make mine change like theirs does lol.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:41 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Both my kids had grey eyes, now my son has extremely light brown and my daughter eyes are dark brown but in the corner of her right eye it still grey.
    mommyg24

Answer by mommyg24 at 12:43 PM on Nov. 11, 2010