I know it's bad that I'm using him (in a way) but honestly I have a total emotional disconnect now. Have you been in a similar situation? adult content

I am in school. I pay a lot of money and give up a lot of time to be in school. I am doing very well and dropping out of college just is not an option.

I live with my child's father but he is reverting back to his old ways and at a much faster rate then ever before. about 2 weeks ago he got super drunk, every one else was slightly buzzed, he is supposed to be up in the morning and I try everything I can to get him up. Well he wakes up crazy, screaming yelling bumping into me...etc. He was still obviously drunk (3hrs of sleep)

Then I made him stay at his families house an hour away because of the way he acted. He was allowed back 2 days later.

Now he just pushed me while I was holding my son...and I've had enough.
I have school and its almost over, but I think until then I might just suck up so he'll calm down, and after I do my finals I'm leaving.

this sounds bad but my only support is my mom and she isnt very much

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Same hear! except i've been telling myself that i'll leave when i, and when he, etc....... Still here. so maybe you should leave asap! lol. while you have support from the college wont they assist you 4 being a single mom?
    LadyofIvory

Answer by LadyofIvory at 12:36 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• gl, im there right now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Screw him, do what you need to do, just keep you and your safe. GL!
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 12:33 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• here*
    LadyofIvory

• that's what I'm afraid that I'll do. I have 1 year left at this college and then I'm transferring to another college and I have the occasional, well it's not like I'm going to date so I might as well stick out, thoughts. They are my nightmares.

I'm thinking of taking out a fat student loan after I transfer, because the next college is way more expensive, and I don't want to work full-time, school full-time, be broke, and then when is there time for my son. I have too many options it's making it hard to choose.

But at least I know my limits. After he pushed me, with my son in my arms, which is something he did almost every day for a while, I locked him out, hopefully a friend will let him in because I locked the pad lock. I heard him knocking and just ignored it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:08 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• same here...mine cheated twice and I almost had a breakdown and failed all my classes that semester. If you stay, you may not get anything accomplished anyway. So think about taking a break...recooping yourself and then going back to school.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:15 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• there are gov. housing programs that will help you out! you don't have to stay with him, look into income based or hud housing (apartments) and u could get your own place for cheap or 0 rent! The fact that your in school may just help you out it won't hurt you!
    mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 2:56 AM on Nov. 11, 2010