ok this may sound gross adult content

but what does ur cervical mucoes look like if ur pregnant
an when ur pregnant what doesur baby feel like

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Women sometimes have an increase in vaginal mucous or discharge. It'll be clearish and thick, like snot when you wipe. Babies at first feel like lil butterflies flying around in your abdomen. As they grow, the kicks and jabs get strong and you feel knees and elbows bumping and moving. My oldest kicked so hard toward the end of my pregnancy I fell off the couch!
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 12:32 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I don't think the mucoes changes, sometimes you have implation bleeding.
    And the baby feels like butterflies.
    I flet the butterflies before my missed period with my 2nd.
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 12:33 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Cervical mucus is generally creamy during pregnancy but it can takes several weeks for that to happen. Also unless you usually chart cervical mucus you have no way of knowing if what you are experiencing is normal for you or a sign of pregnancy.

I'm not sure what you mean about the baby....
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 12:37 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• It can be creamy, watery, mucusy... Basically the same way normal vaginal discharge is, except you will have more of it, and that will increase over the course pf pregnancy.
    Movements, early on, feel a lot like little gas bubbles, or, like nowmommyof2 said, like butterflies. They call them flutters for a reason! Once Baby is bigger, they feel like kicks (I don't know how else to describe it!)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:20 AM on Nov. 11, 2010