What was your best date with your hubby?!

Thinking about those good times, lots to be thankful for! xo

Linlinstar

Asked by Linlinstar at 12:39 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• The last time we had one alone together. We went to Busch Gardens during the day and the Melting Pot for dinner. But then we were too tired to take it any further and both passed out in the living room..Ahhh, such is the life of the married folk.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:40 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• It was when we went on the Spirit Dinner Cruise! It was the most romantic night of my life!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 12:45 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• It's been so long...I can't even remember.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:16 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• It was the night we first met. He picked me up at my house and we went to hang out at a friends and when he brought me home he kissed me on my cheek and told me to call him the next day. Which I did.
    Ariesdiva68

Answer by Ariesdiva68 at 1:18 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• We went to a movie and then TGI Fridays for a drink and movie! Our babysitter (my mom) even text during the movie and told us to stay out as late as we wanted she was keeping the kids for the night!
    mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 2:50 AM on Nov. 11, 2010