Does EVERYONE have relationship problems?

Isn't there anyone that's just happily married anymore?

I mean. My hubby works and goes to school, it's hard but our relationship isn't awful! We've been through the birth of our son, the loss of our daughter at 29 weeks pregnant and we're having another. Doesn't anyone just work it out anymore?

Where is the looove...

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 7:34 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• its not the problems in a relationship that make it not work...its the relationship surrounding the problem that makes it(the relationship) work. if your relationship is stable, strong, and committed, you can find a way out of a problem by communicating and being honest with each other. no one has a never-a-problem relationship..some just know how to work through it, without letting the problem work them. each day is a new day to grow with each other, if you are committed and both want to be there.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:57 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I'm in a happy relationship. Our situation could be better, but as for us personally we're very happy and very much in love =] I just don't like rubbing it in people's faces. I never know if someone's having a tough time :(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:38 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i dont think that no ones happy anymore. i think when people have a problem they come on here for advice. so all you see is people who are upset. i think if everyone were happy and there were no problems or conflicts with anything, things like cafemom wouldnt exist.
    not very many people come on here and talk about how great their life is.
    Anonymous

• I understand cait, but you should be proud of it... not sayin rub it in there face, but I don't think there's anything wrong with admitting you have a good one. :o)
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 7:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Ditto what Cait said.. I am stupid in love with my husband and we're still on our "honeymoon" -- 3 years later. We've had a really hard year but our relationship is as strong as ever. (House fire, car totaled by a falling tree, medical challenges with our daughter.. so many other things) I don't really think that would help people looking for advice to say, "Wow that's too bad.. my relationship is awesome!" hehehe. So generally I just try to stick to what works for us, acknowledging every couple is different.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 7:50 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I have a great relationship with my hubby, but it has taken several years of practice to get us to where we are today. :)
    supermomkell

Answer by supermomkell at 7:51 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i tried so hard to make my marriage work but my husband didnt care he would cheat,leave,treat me horrible, do drugs behind my back, all that and for some reason i loved him and always took him back and tried so hard but about two months ago he said he wants a divorce he has been sleeping with every woman that he can and quit his job to be immature so to answer your question i have no hope for relationships but to be fair im very cynical due to my current situation
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 7:55 PM on Nov. 2, 2008