Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Sex question.... adult content

Is there a product that you can use on your man....such as a gel, to keep him hard?....He is a great lover...but, he has a very small penis, and i know there is Viagra...but, want to know if there is anything else i can use or can do?

Thanks ladies!


Asked by gogogirl79 at 12:50 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

Level 17 (3,967 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • google it! or talk to someone that works at the adult store in your area, dont be embarassed to ask they work their for a reason!

    Answer by mom2eas at 2:47 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

  • You could try a cock ring, it's supposed to keep the blood in the veins in the penis which is what makes him hard.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

  • try theky intense...i never tried it but the commercial seems like it really!! just a suggestion

    Answer by Kat438 at 12:55 AM on Nov. 11, 2010