Would you go to this wedding?

My fiance and I are talking about doing a sunrise wedding ceremony with the reception in the evening. The ceremony part is only including close family and friends. The reception is where we will invite everyone else to come and celebrate with us. My question: would you go to a close family/friends outdoor (in october with temps between 40 and 55) surise (about 8) wedding?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sure, why not... That's what you do when someone you care for is getting married...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:58 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I would go to any reception/marriage ceremony of someone I cared about.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 1:00 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yes of course, if it was someone whose wedding I truly wanted to attend I would go at 3am

This is your wedding-do it the way you want-sounds beautiful if you ask me!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 1:01 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Thanks so much, ladies! :) Ah! Planning a wedding is so exciting!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:04 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I went to a sunrise wedding once but then again, I live in Miami, FL where we get weather below 50 maybe 3 days of the season so with that said, I would go to the wedding but not with temps like that. Can you move the date to a warmer time?
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:07 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I think people will go, but a lot of them won't be very happy about it! JMO
    I'm a morning person, but I know how DH is in the mornings, and a lot of other people.
    That said, it's YOUR wedding, do what YOU want to do! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:16 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• The first response said it best!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:39 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• absolutely
    Ariesdiva68

Answer by Ariesdiva68 at 1:45 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• If it'sjust family and friends shouldn't be too big a deal. May be cold and if there are members with kids they may not. But I totaly say that when someone you love is getting married you make the sacrafice. And if you wanted you could always plan to serve hot cocoa immediately after or something a titch warming 'cuase there'll still be some getting together clebrating stuff I'm sure.
    Oddly the idea of a wedding that's just those close and a big reception for everyone is totally common where I live. Utah is lots of LDS who get married in the temple and most temples can MAX accomdoate 50 people so they'll invite just the immediate family adn really close friends who are able to enter and then have a huge reception later for everyone.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 1:47 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Sure I would. Im an early bird anyway so Id be up LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:55 AM on Nov. 11, 2010