so&i havent had sex in about2-3months adult content

Its not that he isnt into me, im just not into him, i mean i do love him i just dnt feel like having sex, i can honestly say that he doesnt have time to cheat because i drive him to & from work, we both worked at the same place so i know how the company runs, im jus wondering how long before he gets tired& decides he might want to look for it somewhere else.We were having problems& thats one of the reasons why i stopped having sex w/him but now that we have made up i find him in the mornings trying to have sex& i always end up w/an excuse, i guess i still havent been able to get over things. honestly ladies do you think he will look for it somewhere else& if he does am i to blame for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• good luckIts true, Me and my hubby just went through that. Try talking with him, hang out with him (IE Watch a funny movie ) just try to relax don't even THINK about sex. Some times that does the trick. As ladies our bodies LOVE communication... no matter HOW inconvenient it is.    (( I put the little pea up there thinking it might be cute....sorry it looks kinda ...annoying..lol))

Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 3:32 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I got like that with my SO for a while and honestly if he loves you he will wait for you to be okay.....try talking about it with him. And if he did cheat you're not the blame, obviously something has been so unbearable that now you have a wall built up, understandable.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:02 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• No, I don't think he will "look for it somewhere else", and no, I don't think you're to blame. Not all men cheat just because they aren't getting it at home. I think you need to talk about the things that are bothering you (including the "getting it somewhere else" feeling)....you won't get anywhere without honesty and communication.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 1:04 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Girl, it's totally okay. It happens. His penis ain't goin no where!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:29 AM on Nov. 11, 2010