while you're preggo, do you like ppl to rub your belly?

i liked for the first 4-5 months, after that i hated it!!!!!!!!!! that everybody whants to touch my belly

shantee32

Asked by shantee32 at 6:09 PM on Jul. 4, 2008 in General Parenting

• I don't think ppl should cross into a person's personal space without permission. To me it's as rude as rubbing someone's bald head or patting their ass. What on earth gives ppl the idea that it's ok to touch another person's body like that? If you like it then fine but for goodness sakes I hope they asked permission first! I'm too private I guess but if they didn't get me pregnant then they are not feeling my body!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:32 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I think people do it with out thinking, they probably don't realize it bugs you, let them know. i personally hated it the whole time, not to mention i was already moody, just tell them to back the hell off lol seriously i did.
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 6:53 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• i did my sister HATED IT
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 7:01 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I hated it when someone tried to rub or touch my belly. That was too personal for me.
    mwebb

Answer by mwebb at 7:41 PM on Jul. 4, 2008