late period...have a baby that is 5 mths old

I have started using mymonthlycycles.com and i have only been tracking my periods fora month. My last period was October 11th, and I dont know how long my cycle is, so i just guess at 29 days (i believe it was sept 11 or 12th when my period was the time before) and this website says im 31 days past my last period. Im freaking out. I have a million things running through my mind now. I dont know when i should test, if im freaking out for nothing or what, but I know for a fact that my last period was Oct 11th. What do you all think ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• I would guess that it would come in the next day or two. Cycles can run longer. But it would never hurt to test. Some test can give you a positive 5 days before your missed period.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:36 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• They have testing you can do at home the day after you conceive. Check it out. I know my Pastor's wife was PG five months after the baby was born. They told her that as long as she was nursing, they were safe. Nine months later, that had a beautiful baby girls! The good part is, she already has the nrusery set up. By the time the baby was born, the other was walking and eathing on his own. She was scared at tfirst how they were going to handle it, but her fears were unfounded and now they are all happy as can be! Congratulations if you are! Hope this helps
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 3:01 AM on Nov. 11, 2010