Do you have any Veterans in your family?

I have several Veterans in my Family. First, my Husband - the sexiest Veteran of them all! Then my Dadski (RIP), Dad (my amazing FIL), Mom (my awesome MIL), my Brotha from anotha motha, and my Gramps (RIP). I love all my Veterans and couldn't be more proud of Them!

Happy Veterans' Day. Make sure to thank the ones you know, think of the ones you don't, and never forget what they all have done for each and every one of us! =]

-AJ

Asked by -AJ at 1:30 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am, my husband is active duty and so is my brother. Then with extended family and grandparents there would be too many to mention. I love each and everyone, I guess that includes myself and am proud of the sacrifices that they make and their families make each and every day! This country would not be what it is without them.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:34 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My dad my stepdad and my uncle and also various cousins
    Ariesdiva68

Answer by Ariesdiva68 at 1:33 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• yep, daughter, wife and Mother of vets.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:34 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Lots of them.  My dad is a veteran.  Marine Corps.  Fought in Vietnam.  Lots of my uncles and cousins were in the military.  My parents met because my dad and my mom's brother met in Vietnam and became best friends.  When they got back to the states my uncle introduced them to each other and the rest is history.  Both of my grandfather's were veterans (my mom's father fought in WWI, he was born in 1896).  My fil was a Korean War vet.  A ccouple of his brothers are also vets.

And my husband's cousin just got back from his 3rd or 4th tour (I've lost count) in Iraq.  He's a marine (11 years now).  Happy Veterans Day too all those willing to sacrifice for our freedom.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:36 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I have various aunts and uncles and cousins who are vets from various branches. Both my parents served in the air force, it's how they met. My step dad is also a vet, navy. My brother in law whom I adore is currently serving in the Marines, so he's not a vet but he's serving.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 1:44 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I know tons, because I am one! =) HM3, US Navy
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:48 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My dad is a vet, he was in the marine corps during vietnam and I'm pretty sure there are more that I don't know about, I also have several friends that either are or have served in the army including my brother's GF.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 1:49 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My husbasnd is in the Navy currently and he was in Iraq, my FIL and both my grandfathers and my great grandfather. My husbands grandfather retired from the Coast Guard. And many, many, many friends!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 1:52 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My Dad is a Vet, My mom is a vet, I'm a vet, my 3 BIL's are vets, my husband is a vet, my "sister"(best friend) and her husband are both vets. I think it's safe to say we're a family of vets.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:56 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My dad (Korea), brother (Vietnam), uncle (Vietnam) and a gaggle of cousins(Iraq & Afganistan).
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 8:48 AM on Nov. 11, 2010