Do you have a vacuum that you love?

That works well and doesn't weight a whole lot?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I love my Dyson. I wouldn't say that it weighs a lot but I guess that is a relative thing.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:44 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• We have a Dyson, too. They're worth every penny!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:46 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I love my Dyson, but it's not what I'd call "lightweight". If you're looking for a quality vacuum that's known for being light, Oreck may be the one for you. They're very popular; my parents had one for years and liked it a lot. I've used it a few times and would say that I don't think it vacuums as well as my Dyson, but it does the job and weighs probably half of what the Dyson does, so it really depends on how important the weight thing is for you. Good luck.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:24 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I have a Rainbow and I love it. Hard wood, carpet, ceramic, furniture, mattresses, drapes...it does them all and when it is not being used as a vacuum I use it as an air purifier. It is a little pricey at $1200.00 and you have to clean out the water EVERY time.
    fluffymomma175

Answer by fluffymomma175 at 10:52 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I love my dyson! My husband found it on craigslist 2 yrs ago for $30 its the best thing I ever got !!! I dont even own a broom anymore I use it for everything.
    mom23ks

Answer by mom23ks at 12:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I have a refurbished Electrolux Harmony Ulra Silencer that I bought off ebay for a little over $200 I think it was.I love it and it works very good!!!!
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 3:04 PM on Nov. 12, 2010