I live in Columbus,Ohio,and I have a 16 year old daughter that is pregnant.Where can I find help with baby things?

I am a mother of 8 children myself.I can barely get by taking care of them.That's why I got my tubes fixed.I cannot afford to by extra things for the baby right now.I am getting ready to move,and my deposit is 1200.00,and Christmas is coming.I can't even afford to have her a baby shower.Her baby is due January 24.If you know any agencies that can help, please contact me at 614-725-3672.Thankyou!I live in Columbus,Ohio

momma8plus1

Asked by momma8plus1 at 1:50 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't give out my phone number freely on this website because there is some trouble makers and weirdos that like to visit on here every once in a while. The health department might be able to help. Some doctor's offices have lists of places who help pregnant women. Salvation Army maybe? The health department has a WIC program that will be helpful to your daughter and her baby. Good luck I hope you all can find the help you need

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 4:35 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• WIC, churches, WishUponAHero.com, Help Me Grow
    MommySteph06

Answer by MommySteph06 at 9:19 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• i would look for used things on craigslist.... and i would also post something in the baby section...dnt give out your # or anything.. but post your sitution.. and many people give things awy almost free or even free........ i sold my 130 dollar swing for 25... bc i needed the cash quck... i also sold my crib for 30 which was 200 new........ i think u should delete this post... and make another without your # good luck sweetie
    Rydersmommy616

Answer by Rydersmommy616 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2010