Were you afraid that your lover wouldn't find you attractive anymore?

When you got pregnant, were you in anyway scared that the man you love would no longer be attracted to you?

TruckersWife84

Asked by TruckersWife84 at 1:51 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Not really. But I felt pretty confident in our relationship, and I knew how much he wanted to get pregnant and have a baby. Plus, I'm already overweight, so I knew a belly wouldn't bother him, and he loved my pregnant belly. He was super involved in the pregnancy, reading the books even before I did!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:59 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• That is great! Thanks for answering!
    TruckersWife84

Comment by TruckersWife84 (original poster) at 2:03 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• no, he loves me for me and really wanted kids for the longest time. i was more worried of my body changing for my own self esteem. but he makes me feels good about it.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 2:20 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• No. You're carrying his baby and I think most men look at that as a loving thing.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:23 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I wasn't really concerned with him not finding me attractive while I was pregnant, because I expected that I wouldn't look my best. I was just worried that after I had the baby he wouldn't find me attractive. Most of my family members have a really hard time losing the weight after having a baby. I just expected to be the same. Luckily he still seems to find me as attractive as he ever did. :)
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 2:42 PM on Nov. 11, 2010