McCain/Palin supporter gives no treats to Obama Halloweeners

I can't believe this woman did this to little kids! What is the world coming to? I can't wait until this election is over. The ignorance and lack of tolerance towards others is just staggering.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbkBE0lWeYU

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• GOP in full swing. I am not sure why people have to be so nasty because you do not subscribe to there beliefs. This country was built on the right to be different. I do not support McCain/Palin, but the candy was for the kids. akinbottom2, every time I read your response I think, how sad you were permitted to breed at all. Breed may be a compliment.
    Anonymous

• been there...discussed this on Halloween night... I'm sure you can locate the question and see the previous answers posted so that we don't have the same arguments again...
    Anonymous

• That was me.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 7:42 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Just joking, that wasn't me.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 7:43 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Ok, Yeah that was me........
    akinbottom2

• Actually, I did look and did not see it posted anywhere.
    Anonymous

• conversely, my SIL had a little boy who wasn't allowed (by his parents) to come into her yard due to her Obama sign. His little companion said oh well and came up to get the candy anyway
    Anonymous

• That was very mean of that woman :( I can understand being a bitch to fellow adults, but to CHILDREN?! What did the poor little kids ever do to deserve that kind of treatment? They don't know any better, jeez.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:56 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• And for the record, I would feel the exact same way about an Obama supporter that denied candy to kids of McCain supporters.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:57 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• too bad for that kid, and others like him. i trick-r-treated with my son (who refused to wear a costume) and i, wearing my mccain2008 t-shirt..no one denied him any halloween candy..i even got a few 'well, let the best man win' comments. no one was rude.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:07 PM on Nov. 2, 2008