Are you ready to have an Angel this Christmas?

http://angel.jcpenney.com/search.aspx?cm_ven=SITEWIDE%20OFFER&cm_cat=1104ANGEL&cm_pla=BDY&cm_ite=adopt%20your%20angel

Copy and Paste the above link.
Remember when you used to go into a major store this time of year and find the Angel tree and you would take a name or three and buy presents to take to the Salvation Army? (I do.....we did it at home and work for years).
But then, at least in my area, the trees disappeared.
Well, I found them again.......but now they are ONLINE!
Select an Angel from any part of the country you want, shop anywhere you want, and send your gifts off before Christmas! Couldn't be easier!
I am in NO WAY affiliated with this, and I get nothing by posting this, it's just that it touched my heart when I ran across it and wanted to share it with others that might feel the same way!
Every member of my family has adopted an Angel today, and I'm taking it to work tomorrow!

Indyk

Asked by Indyk at 1:57 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Holidays

• Great Idea!
    MomReinvented

Answer by MomReinvented at 6:44 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Makes it pretty easy to do with it being online. : )
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:12 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• love that you are sharing a good way to give to others during the holidays! God Bless You!
    mom2eas

Answer by mom2eas at 3:51 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Wow what a way to share something with someone you don't know across the miles Thanks
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:23 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Great information. Thanks for passing along!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:49 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• We still have them in our stores.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:36 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• aww....makes me so happy you can help out others. I actually had to ask for help this year. My child is 5 and I don't get any child support, and only have $50 after paying the bills thats not including gas for the car!! So there is no way I can provide for my child this year. Its angels like you that will put a smile on my childs face this christmas!!....welll hopefully if she gets adopted!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Really, LilJeni........what stores, cause there's just something special about seeing and touching that you can't get online. I'd love to go. I haven't seen them in the stores they used to be in for 3 or 4 years now.
    Indyk

Comment by Indyk (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2010