If you know you dont have to wake up in the morning, and dont have to rush out the door....

do you ever wash your sheets the night before..so you can sleep in a nice clean bed, and get to enjoy the freshness of it..LOL..that kinda makes it sound like i never wash my sheets..LOL but i do..they get done once a week..but like tomorrow, theres no school..i dont work til late afternoon..i will be in no rush to wake up..so i washed my sheets tonight, i LOVE the first sleep in fresh sheets!! im so excited to go to bed :) i guess its kind of like a treat for me when i get to sleep in..because every other morning im up at 7am..and on sundays im up at 5am!! so i like to take advantage when i know i dont have to wake up early!! ( i should also mention, im SOOOOOO NOT a morning person) :)

alexis_06

Asked by alexis_06 at 2:14 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Home & Garden

• We LOVE that nice FRESH smell and they just FEEL nicer too!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:47 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• No, I pay very little mind about our sheets. If I remember, I do it. If they smell, I wash them. They aren't the focal point of my laundry. They should be, but it just doesn't work like that. I love clean sheets though. I'm just too lazy to clean them.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:15 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• No, but I, too, LOVE the first night in a set of sheets after they're washed! It's the best! I should do that one of these days, though (although I ALWAYS have to get up with DS).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:15 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My poor sheets are neglected. If they get smelly, they get washed! LOL
    Raging.Pink

Answer by Raging.Pink at 2:46 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Just curious, What is the thread count on your sheets? Have you slept on the 600 or 800 count? If you did, you'd never want to get out of bed in the morning! Oh my, they are to live for...Check in the Thrift stores if you can't afford the store bought ones. You'll never go back to the 200 count again! Enjoy
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 2:56 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• the sheets are pretty much the last thing I think of lol

I do wake up out of habit. I have rarely ever been able to just sleep in.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:51 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

•  I wash my sheets as needed. I don't focus so much on laundring my sheets b/c i have my son's school clothes & my husband's clothes to keep clean.

NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 7:23 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I love the feel and smell of fresh sheets...ahhh...thanks for the reminder ;).
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 11, 2010