When do you put your presents under the Christmas Tree?

mom2eas

Asked by mom2eas at 2:26 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Holidays

• If people send us gifts we put them under the tree right away. But gifts from us to our son we put out on Christmas Eve.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 2:30 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• As we go. As they are received, or if we buy them, as they are wrapped.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:36 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• All of them on Christmas eve. First for the surprise factor when the kids wake up, and second because my cats would tear into them if they were out early
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:04 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• It use to be extended family gifts would all go under one of the trees as they were wrapped
    but bc of a couple of my fur babies who thinks that the gifts are for them, now I wait until
    the morning of my dinner gathering...
    the rest go under Christmas eve...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 7:05 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• xmas eve
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 7:59 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• They go under the tree as soon as they are wrapped. It is so pretty to enjoy them for awhile before they get ripped open. Most of our gifts come from each othe,r not Santa. My husband's family used to put the gifts out on Christmas morning because the majority of them were from Santa.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:24 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Gifts for the grown-ups from my kids, and ours from each other (if we do this, sometimes we don't buy for each other) go under the tree as soon as they are wrapped. Gifts for my kids from Santa go under after she is sleeping Christmas Eve.

endurablemist

Answer by endurablemist at 8:26 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• After they are wrapped - our kids are 11 and 16 so they will leave them alone now. Well, sort of, our younger daughter likes moving them around for the fun of it and hiding small ones in the tree. LOL
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:01 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Same as endurablemist. Even though our kids are teens, Santa still adds to the pile while they sleep Christmas Eve night.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:12 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Not until Christmas eve right before everybody comes over. Because the only spot i have to put my tree is right on top of a heat vent in the floor & i can't cover the vent up.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 6:21 AM on Nov. 12, 2010