Are you going to donate to any charities for the holidays even if its just volunteering your time?

mom2eas

Asked by mom2eas at 2:29 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Holidays

• Yes to both.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:35 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• oddly enough i donate and volunteer all year round, but as soon as november comes along i put it all on hold until january or february....i just get so busy and this is the time of year when i get to calm down and be with my own family....it's not a selfish thing, just kind of a natural thing where i've done too much and its time to slow it down.....
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 4:18 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• we donate to toy 4 Tots ea yr and the local food pantry...
    I usually don't have the time to volunteer except for our grandson's school functions,
    so I will not be doing that this yr...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 6:59 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I have a bag for the toy and mitten drive at work. I'll give some foods to the food drive, too. I think that's it this year.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 7:01 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I volunteer with the same organizations that I do year round. We also volunteer with the salvation army as bell ringers and after the holidays I donate to local food pantries, when they are at their low points and really need the donations.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:59 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yes. My husband and I actually met as volunteers for the same local charity. This year, helping others seems to be even more important than ever.

No matter how difficult things may seem, there is always someone somewhere with less.

Thanks for this question. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:09 PM on Nov. 11, 2010