Personal Hero?

Who made a difference in your life or saved you from something that could have changed your life for the worse?

For me it was Jesus Christ. I'm not a religious fanatic by any means. But I should have died on more than one occassion. Each time someone prayed for me and I lived. The last time, a year 1/2 ago, the Dr. told my husband to take me home & keep me comfortable. My Caregiver prayed for me. I'm still here and know its because He saved me!

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 2:35 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My Dad.

We had a really rocky relationship for more than 6 years.

I stopped talking to him and avoided his calls. He was still there.

I called him names and disregarded him. He was still there.

I made mistakes and caused a lot of pain. He was still there.

I called him recently to tell him I loved him and I was truly sorry. He was still there.
    Raging.Pink

Answer by Raging.Pink at 2:44 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• he's not just there at those moments, he's also with you in the car. i have put together some short stories about how many ties i've lived to tell the tale. the axle broke on our our back in the late 80's, we were just coming up to a sharp turn and there was nothing on either side of us, just a cliff with trees at the bottom. some how mom was able to keep control of the car and we managed to stay on the road for five feet, and landed right into a strangers ditch. this was three days before christmas and we hit a sheet of black of ice. i was only 9 when that happened.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 2:47 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My mom has always been my hero!! WE used to NEVER get along, but we've made things right and I couldn't love her more! She's ALWAYS been there for me, even through the real scary stuff!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:44 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I have the same answer as you. Sometimes I feel like there is no one to talk to or help me out and it gives me peace of mind to pray. There have been several occasions where I should have been hurt and was protected, and I believe that it is more than just coincidence.
    JJsMoMMy519

Answer by JJsMoMMy519 at 12:08 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I love your testimony! Any I pray that God continues to keep you covered. Jesus Is also my HERO!
    mommyg24

Answer by mommyg24 at 12:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2010