while observing.... i noticed tmi

Hello feed back would be VERY appreciated.....

While observing my cervical mucus i noticed that the quality of it was white and strechy not clear. has no odor or anything. hubby and i bd on saturday morning.. and my cycle should be about the time for clear strechy fluid. any ideas alos i have been having a few cramps here and there for 2 days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Twinges? in a way???
    Could be the egg settling in your uterous,

good luck,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 8:39 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• that is totally normal..my mucas is like that too..and a few days after me and my hubby have relations..i will have cramps..or sometimes i will just have them for no reason..and i will discharge more when i am stressed or at work..and right when i wake up in the morn..so you shouldnt have anything to worry about
    juniorsmom001

Answer by juniorsmom001 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 2, 2008