What is your child's favorite book?

My daughter who is three really loves her 10 little dinos book we found at DI and after a year of hard abuse and it not having been in the best condition in finally bit the dust and I need to replace it. It's a very unique counting book and has googly eyes so what more could a kid ask for.
Her other favorite is I was SO Mad, and other little critter stories. But totally I was so mad. I caught her picture reading it to her baby brother the other day.

JadeRDragosani

Asked by JadeRDragosani at 2:53 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• The Gink (Dr. Seuss).....our copy is so overused because all three kids loved it ! so i tried to get a fresh copy to hold onto for them and i can't find it anywhere ! :(
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 4:01 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Weird, but my 5-year-old just finished reading (with my help) Anne of Green Gables and she loved it!
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 4:27 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• What's Wrong Little Pookie? and The Cat in the Hat!
    melissasue38

Answer by melissasue38 at 10:18 AM on Nov. 11, 2010