Do you actually make craft things for your own kids or do they more go to others?

Most of my crafty projects go to others and generally I do cheater type unique onsies. I give a nice dye bath and then iron on patches that are cool and sometimes doing names on the back. I started it after my daughter was kinda too big and now for my son I just haven't had the time!

JadeRDragosani

Asked by JadeRDragosani at 2:57 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I give to both. I do those no sew tie blankets and I crochet afghans. Everyone I have made one for loves them. Family and friends request them, but I have to be in the mood to do it.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 3:04 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• i make things for everyone and even get the kids/babies in on it too :) we try to make little projects a family affair (but hubby work most of the time)
    MakG

Answer by MakG at 9:55 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I make a little of everything. Gifts, toys, decorations etc...
    lmt_mom2010

Answer by lmt_mom2010 at 10:21 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I've always done crafts with my kids. Now that they are teens, my son usually just asks me to do stuff for him; but my daughter decided to knit a scarf as a gift for a good friend of hers. I was thrilled to see her take up the crafting banner! :-D
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 12:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• i do both! if we see something that we can do off of one of their shows from PBS, or sprout, or NickJR then we do it. I also take mikne to the hobby lobby and to Michaels for the crafts that they do every month. Especially around the holidays begining in October.
    3hugsandkisses

Answer by 3hugsandkisses at 3:42 AM on Nov. 13, 2010