WYR OD on pills or slit your wrists adult content

to commit suicide?

I am a cutter so the choice is obvious to me.

Not worth it anymore. I give and give and just can't do it anymore. I am done. I am empty.

But I'll probably just get bashed some more so have at it. But really, you don't have to tell me how worthless I am anymore. I already know. But thanks for pointing it out. Now the whole world knows.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in

• Honey....PLEASE call a crisis line. You are not worthless. I don't care who you are. There is help out there. My SIL used to cut, she got help and she's so much happier.

As for your question...neither.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 3:36 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I've deleted all my stuff and will be deleting this soon also. I am so sick and tired of being hazed for who and what I am.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:38 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Really it's ok. I know my place now. I know I should not be here. At all. So, bye.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:41 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I couldnt do either, I'm a wimp! I have lost so many to suicide that reading your question has shook me. YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Tell us about your children please?
    LadyofIvory

Answer by LadyofIvory at 3:43 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My children deserve better than I can ever give them. I don't deserve them. They should have parents that don't struggle to breathe much less pay for rent or food.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:45 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I hate to bring this up but have you considered what losing you will do to them? It would make it even harder for them than it already is no matter what age they are!
    LadyofIvory

Answer by LadyofIvory at 3:48 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• That's only because they don't know better, when they get older they will an probably will thank me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:49 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• how old are they? and how old are you? where do you live? wondering if you live in or near a city where there is lots of resources!
    LadyofIvory

Answer by LadyofIvory at 3:50 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Everything I touch turns bad, everything I do is wrong. I can't stand it anymore and just want it to stop. I have tried everything I can think of to make it stop and nothing works. This is the only thing that will make it stop. if I stop.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:51 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My kids are underage, I am getting to old for having to fight for what I care about and lose. that's me a loser. I know where resources are. they don't help. They hate me. Everyone hates me. my kids don't but they would if they knew the real me. It's better if they don't ever find out.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:54 AM on Nov. 11, 2010