Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have stammering (speech problem ) , plz give me the way to cure it

i m aryan frm india

Answer Question

Asked by aryan12o at 4:40 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Health

Level 1 (2 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • This is usually a situation that requires professional speech therapy to retrain your brain and body. Many children have speech therapy at school because of this. You may want to speak with your Dr. to see if he knows a therapist to recommend and check with your insurance company for coverage. If insurance won't, perhaps the therapist can set up a "cash" price for you. I know there are a few books floating around, but this is something that requires practice and coaching by a professional.

    Answer by desmom at 4:52 AM on Nov. 11, 2010


    I don't know much about it maybe this site can give you more insite.  Hope it helps.  GL & GB


    Answer by luvmygrlz at 4:53 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

  • Speech Therapy

    Answer by sstepph at 4:59 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.