Do you have any Veterans in your family?

My husband was in the the Air Force, my grandpa was Air Force and my Uncle was Army and my step son is Army reserves.

Moms_Angels1960

Asked by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:17 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh yes. My grandpa and his 5 brothers were all drafted. My step-dad's father was at Pearl Harbor when it was bombed. My cousin is on his 4th or 5th tour of Iraq. My uncle was in Vietnam. My FIL was in the Army. My great-grandfather was in the German Reich before he escaped to America. Hmmm.... Am I missing anyone??
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:03 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I have many. Both of my grandfathers, my dad, 3 of my uncles, and my father in law. My brother is a combat wounded veteran. My two step sons are currently serving.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:24 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• many......including myself
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My Dad, WWII, Army
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:49 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• me, my dad, my grampa, my uncle
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:53 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My father and FIL were in the British army and fought in WWII.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:59 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My husband was in the Army, my husband's aunt's in the Air Force, my cousin's in the Army, & I have several other cousins in the Army & Uncles that have served in the Army as well. My hat goes off 2 each and every one of them as well as others that are still serving to protect our country.

NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 7:03 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• one of my grandpa's - Army, the other grandpa - Navy, my dad - Air Force, 1 uncle - Marine Corps, 1 uncle - Army, my husband - Marine Corp/Army and is still active duty
    lchristianson5

Answer by lchristianson5 at 7:06 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yes. My grandfather was in the Army and fought in WW2, my father and uncle were in the Army and were in Vietnam, brother was in Marine Corp and hubby was in the Navy.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:21 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My grandpa and my uncle are both Marine Corp veterens.
    SheriesMom

Answer by SheriesMom at 7:29 AM on Nov. 11, 2010