Agree or Disagree: The way to a woman's heart....

The way to a woman's heart is not though the stomach but by folding laundry and taking out the garbage.

isabellalecour

Asked by isabellalecour at 6:53 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• The way to my heart is when chores are done, correct. :)

Hubby has been "incharge" of laundry for quite some time now and I like it that way. I keep up with things in the front of the house and he focuses more on the bedroom and stuff like that.

It works for us.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 7:20 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• i disagree i always did alot of cooking at home so to get to me is threw my stomach and my man does it all the time
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:07 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• That & a little appreciation for all that we do. Plus a little romance-including telling us we look nice from time to time. A smack on the a$$ does not count as romance either! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:55 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• The way to my heart is if he does something special like bring me a cup of coffee or rubs my shoulders.
    My guy is a total "red-neck" (his word, not mine) and ANY affection from him brightens my day!
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 7:34 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Through the stomach works for me, I would love it if he cooked for me. Alas, that's not something he does well. He does have one thing he makes, linguini with clam sauce (open a can of clams, cook spaghetti, dump clams on top), and I love when he makes it. Nothing turns me on like a man in the kitchen! But I could also be turned on by a man carrying a load of laundry or making a bed. DH has started making our bed in the morning, and it just makes me smile that he does it. I do appreciate his mother for teaching him to help around the house.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:36 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• AGREE!

Answer by older at 7:55 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• As well as helping the children with their homework and giving them their baths, tugging them in at night, reading them bedtime stories, some hot and passionate lovemaking for mama! LOL

NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 8:19 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Through the stomach works for me. I love when my husband says honey lets go out to eat instead of having tp cook. My daughter and I take out the trash and my husband has only helped fold laundry when we use to have to go to the laundry mat, and that was just so we could hurry and he could get back home to the couch. LOL
    SheriesMom

Answer by SheriesMom at 8:02 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I agree!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:19 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• A little romance and affection works for me!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:31 AM on Nov. 11, 2010