Do you enjoy anal sex? adult content

My husband wants try this and I am not opposed to trying new things. I am curious how other ladies enjoy it and what tips they may have for a newbie to this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• never done this either do u ladies really enjoy anal im very curious
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:18 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Anal Ease
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• pass
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:18 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• hell yeah!! lol No kidding, Anal Ease for pain sensitive newbies, lots of lube for everyone. Honestly, work up to it. Don't try to have dh shove it in on day one. Go buy some toys. Try out the anal plugs and work your way up. Try wearing them for an extended period of time. Do clean before and after. A quick fleet enema will make for cleaner play. And above all - R E L A X!! Only if you can relax, those muscles will relax as well and things will go smoothly.
    Good luck and have fun!
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 7:24 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Take it very very slowly (inserting lubed fingers first to widen the area) keep proceeding with the use of LOTS of lubrication.
    A numbing gel by KY or Kama Sutra Brands will help ALOT since if it's your first time it can be painful....after all
    things are used to going out not going in. :)
    Then move onto the sexual act itself when you are feeling more comfortable.
    After a while it Can be enjoyable for both of you!
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 7:25 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• it was painful. Once it's in it's ok but I dont think I would do it agian. I suggest takin back a few drinks and lots of lube.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 7:32 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Don't get drunk just to do anal. You can cause more harm to yourself that way. The rectum is very easy to tear, which means bleeding and alcohol is a blood thinner....see where I'm going here? Not only can you prolong the bleeding by drinking, you numb yourself so much you won't know if you're hurt. Anal sex is not something to be done roughly unless you are VERY used to it and it then there are dangers.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 7:43 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• the first time i did it it was dry anal sex yup without any lube wiyhout nothing just like that--hurted like shit lol--but the last few times i actually enjoyed them-- ofcourse this time with alot of lube i mean lots-- there is lubes that numb it -- i bought one and it does work but you could still feel it just not as very painful-- what really work for me was doing it in the shower with warm water or in a jacussi it relaxes me.. have fun
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 7:43 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Well I have done it before and I don't like it personnally because of the pain(maybe its because I can't relax) IDK. I do love it and enjoy it alot when my husband inserts a finger in and fingers it. My husband likes it alot!
    SheriesMom

Answer by SheriesMom at 7:49 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• no thanks.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:49 AM on Nov. 11, 2010