Starting to frustrate my hubby....TMI question on sex adult content

My hubby and I have been married for 7 years. We have only been together sexually with each other and no one else...ever. Over the years the time it takes him to cum has decreased. We used to go at it for long periods of time and be able to do it back to back. Now it is like he sticks it in and bam. He is done. He always keeps going for me...so that isn't the issue at all. But he is starting to let it really bother him. How can he last longer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• do u guys use condoms cause that helps alot so a guy wont cum fast
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 7:27 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Maybe you can ask his doctor (or he could. lol) about that situation. I've seen so many times on TV, commercials about these things. Pills and such men can take to last longer, etc. As far as specifics about them, I have no clue. I just see all that crap on TV.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 7:27 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Hmm, this may not be some much a sex question as a medical one. If it was my dh, I'd have him checked out by the doctor first.
    But there are ways to hold off ejaculation. Proper pace and timing helps.Stop and start might work if sudden ejaculation has some warning signs. A few technical helps; forefinger and thumb at base of shaft squeezing down when the feeling of ejaculation starts can help hold it off. Might want to try out a cock ring. Try several as each have pros and cons. Try going on top, That position is good for a woman to control pace and depth of penetration. Above all, keep trying, Having fun is the goal. And don't stress. Stress kills sex. But good luck to you both.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 7:35 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I don't know what causes this but my husband has the same problem.We have been married 23 years and he use to keep going back to back to back sometimes and now he sticks it in and before I even get real into it and feeling good bam he is done and leaving me stressed out because I feel like I did something wrong.
    SheriesMom

Answer by SheriesMom at 7:43 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Has he tried thinking about baseball?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:45 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• well you not the only one my husband does this too-- he tells me he cums fast because my V-JJ is too good and it feels really good lol --we been married almost 3 yrs but we been sexually active 4 yrs and before he used to last long but know its like PUM PUM!! fast but sometimes is because he to lazy to keep going-- well what helps my husband is that when ever he feels like hes about to cum he takes it out and waits a few sec then he keeps going--i know this could be very fustrating if he keeps stoping and going stoping and going right -- but it works for us and him cuming fast dosnt bothered me at all as long as he takes care of me first lol but if its bothering you guys alot then check it out with the doctor... sorry TMI
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 7:55 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• my dh does this when he has too much on his mind and lots of other things to do. I've learned that before we start i have to tell him "lets not have none of that 2 minute business, okay"...that gives him something to think about and helps him concentrate on pleasing me. If i don't mention it then his mind is in the gutter thinking about...paying bills, changing the cat litter, all the other things he needs to do...and he just wants to hurry up and bust a nut..just another task for him. Just remind him before hand..i bet it will help =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:00 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• You guys can try one of 2 things: U can try those penis rings that will keep him from cuming quick & will keep him harder longer. And if that doesn't work, make an appointment for him to go to the doctor to make sure that he doesn't have any underlying medical conditions that could possibly be hindering his performance.

NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 8:09 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My dh is like that. But i'm not much into sex, just do it for him. So it works out good for me. Lol
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:28 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• They also have numbing gel that helps and it's sold in Wal-Mart by KY brands.
    That helps too!
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 8:33 AM on Nov. 11, 2010