WARNING TMI!!!!!! adult content

when you about to have anal sex do you clean it??
so idk how to do it you know clean your whowho get it ready for anal sex- have it clean..
i just dont want my so doing it and then poopoo coming out you know -- 'i did said warning TMI

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Use a fleet enema for the first time. Pick up the kit from the drug store and follow the directions.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:11 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I haven't ever tired it but my best friend uses the fleet enema before hand. Also if you are pretty regular as long as you have had your BM for the day I would think you would be alright. Good Luck!
    mom23ks

Answer by mom23ks at 8:15 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I don't, it doesn't get that nasty. If you have notice you could do an enema but planning it doesn't usually happen with us. I keep baby wipes in the bedroom for those after sex times and in the bathroom. If your worried about it which lets face it we all are;) Just keep the wipes on the night stand and when he's done get one and clean him yourself so if there was something there he won't see it.
    andie6

Answer by andie6 at 8:21 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I usually clean myself up before I go to bed, not because I might have sex but just because. Never did an enema beforehand. Never had a problem though. We just make sure we clean ourselves when we are done. If you practice good regular hygiene there really shouldn't be a problem. Definitely second the wipes on the nightstand along with some good lube!
    DeeDee323

Answer by DeeDee323 at 8:30 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• We do it all the time (anal sex). I Poop like three times in the morning & that is it, i never poo at night. I'm very regular. We will not have anal sex in the morning, i won't allow it because i know i poop a lot in the morning...lol. At night, it's pretty empty. I wash it real well later on in the day in the shower & that is it. I never use an enema, although i can understand why some would. We've never had any "accidents" either. If you're worried for the first time, use an enema.

A word of advice though, make him go slow the first time. The faster he tries to out it in, the more it will hurt. It takes the anal sphincter a lot longer to stretch out that it does a vagina, but if he's patient....your bum can stretch out A LOT & it will hurt a lot less. Make sure he is gentle & patient.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:36 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• This question reveals a definite lack of knowledge about the construction of the human body...

Feces remains in the large intestine until the urge to defecate occurs and only then does it travel through the colon. In a healthy person, there is no feces in the colon at any time other than when defecation occurs, so enemas aren't a requirement prior to engaging in anal sex.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:50 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I have never used an enemia before anal sex...and I never planned to do anal...its like a spur of the moment. I agree with @andie6...it does not get messy. Make sure you have some lubrication...enuff.
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 10:57 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• We have anal on a regular basis and though I always seem to worry (even after years of doing it) that it will be messy it is not. I make sure I take a shower before bed just so I feel clean and fresh that's it. We keep baby wipes by the bed and a towel. Like others have said go slow, make sure you are really aroused and use tons of lube. It helps also if your husband uses his fingers first to help start the stretching process, I also make sure I am rubbing my clit to keep myself aroused during this uncomfortable time.
    His penis will come out clean, but if you are more comfy wipe it off for him in the dim light with the towel or wipe. Also, I have to go to the bathroom SOON after we have anal and he ejaculates in me. It has to come out just like when you have vaginal intercourse.
    Relax and Enjoy....
    fluffymomma175

Answer by fluffymomma175 at 11:16 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I dont have anal sex anymore but when I did I never had a problem pooping on anyone
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 8:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• All the cleaning advice has been given, so I just wanted to add that even if you use an enema and get it "clean", the bacteria in the colon can give you a serious infection if you go from anal sex to vaginal or oral sex. So make sure all of that is done before going anal. Also, if your man in uncircumcised, I would recommend a condom, because those bacteria getting into his urinary tract would reek havoc too.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 10:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2010