This will be the first year time I will have been old enough to vote.. Where do I go to do it?

I'm dumb..i kno.

emturner

Asked by emturner at 8:07 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• lol You're not dumb, that's a very good question. This is my first election too, I was only 16 during the last one :D

Google your county's election board and there should be links to find out where your polling place is.

Or if you'd rather call the election board, you can do that as well. They'll probably ask for your name and birthday (maybe just your name), and they can tell you where your polling place is.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:09 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• thax
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 8:11 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Not only that, you can call the County Clerk where you live. If they can't or won't give you the info, they should be able to tell you where to call.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 8:12 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• The location may also be printed on your voting materials. Next to my name on my sample ballot is the location of my polling place.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 8:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2008