If you found an earring on your bedroom floor what would you do?

I am a sahm, I found what looked like a earring that had been step on by my hubby's dresser. It is not mine or my daughters. I asked him about it he emidatly asked if put it back in our daughters ear like it was hers. I said she does not have a earring like this neither do I . He had to get back to work... I put it on his dresser now I can not find it he said he trew it in the trash.. What do i do?? I trust him he did not sound like he was hidding anything. We have a strong relationship so I think. It did look bent like someone steped on it. I am home all the time he is never here with out me.. Should I just keep my faith and look the other way??? I am praying about this and not sure what way to go..

mamagator

Asked by mamagator at 8:55 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Do you think there is a chance a co-worker lost it at work, he stepped on it, it stuck to his shoe and accidentally brought it home?

That is a huge thing to think of.

I think you should trust him. :)
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 8:57 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Have you asked your daughter about it? One time one of my daughters friends gave her a pack of earrings as a friend. Good luck
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:57 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I don't know what you should do, If it were me I would NEED to know where thatearring came from, and it would weird me out that he would try to put it in your daughters ear, like he was trying to cover up. Good Luck though.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 8:57 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• It sounds like it could be anyone's earring, don't jump to conclusions, follow through and find the rightful owner.

Answer by older at 8:59 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• It could have came in the house on the shoes. But it doesn't sound like you trust him. You are questioning what he's said and casting negative views on it all. That's not the action of a trusting woman. Why are you so doubting? Has he given you any reason to doubt him?
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:00 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Trust him Sweetie.
    If you have a solid marriage (and you said you do) and there isn't any other suspicious activity that's going on
    then you NEED to keep thinking positively of your man. :)
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 9:03 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Sounds fishy to me. It would defidently put me on alert.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 9:03 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• if it were me- honestly, I would be like -wierd, a crushed earring! and I'd see if it was mine and just throw it out if it wasn't mine. I wouldn't even think twice about it BUT I completely trust my husband-he has never given me ANY reason to doubt
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:11 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• if you find it at that place so that person was lookin to her self so probably she saw if she lost her earing ;)
    well in addition to me that was in purps , she mean it , and she wants something by that ... so dont give her satisfaction , never get to that game and think twice befor doing anything , be smarter than her and never give up easelly ... dont give her what she want ina silver plate hunny
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 9:11 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• It could have come from a friend of your daughter's, from his shoe if he stepped on it or from yours (plenty of ladies at the grocery store, walmart, etc and you probably would not notice stepping on it. I wuold trust him if this is your only reason to doubt.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:11 AM on Nov. 11, 2010