When your TV is on what channel is it usually on?

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 8:55 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• When I turn it on it is the food channel when hubby does it is the sport channel or national news.

Answer by older at 8:56 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Nick Jr... grrrr
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 8:58 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• During the day, I keep it on Fox, I love the court shows. And, I DVR my soaps, so I can FF through the commercials.
    jaycietaylorgma

Answer by jaycietaylorgma at 8:58 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Channel 3 WRAL or TLC
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:59 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• 99% of the time it is one of 3 channels nick jr,sprout, or the hub. we dont watch tv that often but it is usually on and almost always on one of those channels.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 8:59 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• We don't usually watch TV...just netflix streamed through the PS3. When DH isn't home, I usually have a documentary on. My kids can either watch the documentary or head to their bedrooms to watch TV.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:01 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Bravo, TLC or for my son Disney
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 9:02 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• No TV after 3:30... So if it's on when the kids are at school it's on NBC until about 10am, and then CBS at 11am, then it's turned off. So I watch, or mainly listen to the News, and then watch my show while I ride my elliptical...
    We also don't allow TV's in their bedrooms because it's mind numbing.. We want them to use their brains, not lose them in a TV show. It also keeps them active because they get outside. If they play the Wii, or Playstation, it's in the living room where we all can enjoy the time together, not off in their room alone.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:07 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• animal Planet...or I catch up on some shows on demand. (mainly The biggest loser, and Outsourced)
    endurablemist

Answer by endurablemist at 9:11 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• PBS.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:36 AM on Nov. 11, 2010