anyone who can speak hebrew?

i want a tatto that says you see the depts of my heart and love me the same. but i want it in hebrew אתה רואה את מחלקות של הלב שלי אוהב אותי באותה okay i went to a translator online and this is what i got is this correct?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Don't know. Don't read the language. But here's a link for you: http://www.hebrew-tattoo.com/

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:58 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Do you want the departments or depths of your heart.

For departments you can make it less wordy, and more like modern Hebrew: אתה רואה המלקות הלבי ואוהב אותי באותה
    For the word depths instead of departments use the word: במאקים instead of המלקות
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:15 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I should add that you need to get a very clear and easy to read font. I saw a woman with what I can only guess the Hebrew for "bina" (wisdom) but it looked a lot like the word "pila" which is female elephant.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:17 AM on Nov. 11, 2010