Would like your opinion...

We have decided to name our baby boy Chase, but can't decide to spell it C-H-A-S-E or C-H-A-C-E. It's cute that it's spelled with a "C" but it is a little different, too. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

K_Coleman

Asked by K_Coleman at 8:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Chase.

people will pronounce it wrong the other way and you and he will spend most of his life correcting them.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 8:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Chase, I dont think it will get mispronounced as much or ever
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Think I like it with the C .. Its cute..Congrats
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 8:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Chase
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 8:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• BELIEVE me, you want to spell it Chase. I thought when I had my daughter i would spell it R-u-b-i; I thought it was cuter and better than with the Y....well needless to say, anytime someone else writes her name down, guess what they put, a Y; and I have to correct people all the time. It is a pain in the booty, I would go with Chase ;) GL! and congrats!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 8:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• go with the traditional spelling i hate having to spell out my name for everyone in the world
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I'd stick with Chase. It is unique enough.
    knightmoves

Answer by knightmoves at 3:32 AM on Nov. 3, 2008