Implanon - 4 week bleeding adult content

I have posted a question similar a week or so back but didn't get a huge response.. I have had implanon put in in July this year. Never tried it before.. Had periods every month but always a week earlier then the next, I have now had a bleed for over 4 weeks. it started off as spotting, then by week 2 a bleed, then spotting now its bleeding and spotting again. Im getting so frustrated. What the Heck is going on?

Weldo1983

Asked by Weldo1983 at 9:19 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Health

• I had weird bleeding in the beginning, now I just spot one day every 5wks or so. Two months ago I had a normal-ish period, but I have been working on the same box of tampons for almost as long as I have had the implanon. I have had it since july of 09, so not quite a year and a half. You put in a call to your doc to see what they say.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:23 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• BUMP!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 4:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2010