Still no name?

How many of you pregnant mamas still have no name for your baby? I'm 26 weeks pregnant, due in February and I still have no name for my little girl. Just wondering who else has no name for their baby :-)

thenguyenclan

Asked by thenguyenclan at 9:20 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• we didn't pick our daughter's name until the day after she was born, so don't feel bad, you got plenty of time
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:24 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• My son was 2 days old when we settled on his first name. The 3rd day for his middle name. My husband didn't want to discuss it until he saw him.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 9:26 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I did't name oldest till he was born and I seen him
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 9:26 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I'm not pregnant, but my middle child (boy) didn't have a name until I was about 35-36 weeks along. And even then we changed his middle name when he was a day old (or whenever we filled out his birth certificate info). And for our last baby (another boy), he didn't have a name until I went it to labor. We had it narrowed down to couple names, but couldn't decide. So we asked our DD which one she liked and she picked his name (she was almost 3 at the time).
    MommySteph06

Answer by MommySteph06 at 9:27 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• oh i don't feel bad about it :-) this is my 4th pregnancy and all of our kids weren't named until we saw them ...i just wanted to know if anybody was like us and didn't do a name :-)

in my pregnancy group they all have their names picked out and it seems as if im the oddball to not have a name yet ^_^
    thenguyenclan

Comment by thenguyenclan (original poster) at 9:36 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I have a boy name but no girl name
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 10:11 AM on Nov. 11, 2010