Do you think paying $127 for three pairs of shoes is a good price,for men

Okay,first off what would y'all's reaction be if your husband just went out and bought $127 dollars worth of shoes that you really could not afford.It would make it like $40 a pair.Bass has a deal going on buy one pair get two free.He needed a new pair of black dress shoes for work and well that's what he ended up doing getting three pair,not all black dress shoes of course.At first I was ticked off that he went and did this but then I was like well I guess it is your hard earned money so whatever.

Ananomys

Asked by Ananomys at 9:28 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Money & Work

• That is a bargain but only if you can afford it.

Answer by older at 9:34 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• i'd be thrilled! the last pair of shoes my dh bought ''for work'' cost over $140. one pair.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:30 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yeah, that's a great price. And if he needed the black shoes for work, and got the other two for free, then great. Work shoes are a need, not a want.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 9:30 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Unfortunately, mens shoes are more expensive than womens shoes no matter how cheap they are. Yes, that's not an unreasonable price and although you can't afford it, if it's something he really needed and he isn't in the habit of being wasteful, cut the guy some slack.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:30 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• 40 dollars a pair seems like a pretty good deal.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:31 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Bass is a good brand. My experience with them is that they are very comfortable. So it sounds like a good purchase.

Answer by Bmat at 9:32 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Three pairs for 140 my nikes cost that for one pair.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:32 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• oh sorr 127 thats a great price.
    pinkdragon36

• We just spend $130 for one pair of timberland work boots. Redwings often cost $140-$150. He;s lucky if he gets 6 months out of a pair of boots before the soles give out.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:38 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• That's pretty cheap for Bass dress shoes.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 9:40 AM on Nov. 11, 2010