32 weeks with Complete placenta previa

Hi everyone,
I m really worried about my pregnancy. My doctor doesn't say much about it just get lots of rest me yea right. Anyways I was wondering if anyone else has c.p.p. Im 32 weeks and I haven't bled yet. Which is a relief but I read that i could bleed anytime and that all the other girls had bleed at 31 weeks I just need some type of advice i guess thank you

baby_kisses09

Asked by baby_kisses09 at 8:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You won't bleed until your cervix starts to open. If you let your doctor know right away when that starts, there's really nothing to be scared about. You'll need a c-section, it would be very dangerous to try to have the baby vaginally.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Oh thank you but i went to the doctor today and had a level 2 ultrasound I dont have complete placenta previa anymore it had moved up out of the ways yeah so i dont need a c-section
    baby_kisses09

Answer by baby_kisses09 at 7:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2008