Xbox Kinnect

Has anyone tried XBox kinnect?
My DH and I are getting it for Xmas so we have more to do together ( other than mate, argue ,sleep and watch the occasional movie lol )
I originally wanted the Wii, I've played a few times and loooved it, but we can't afford two game consoles, all the accessories and games, so decided on Kinnect since it was similar, minus the accessories and cheaper ( 150$ here in Canada flat rate,& includes a game) Never will we have to spend 50-60$ on a Wiimote or any other ridiculous accessories you require for the games lol

Any thoughts on it? it it fun ? challenging? Would you recommend it?

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 9:44 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I heard its going to be just like the Wii, your gonna play it a LOT in the beginning, but then you don't play it at all in a couple months.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 9:45 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• make sure your room is big enough- from what we have seen, it needs to have like 8 ft of free space...it would never work at our house!
    I'd say do a bit of research first
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:13 AM on Nov. 11, 2010