Who do you think is the hottest celebrity?

Guy or girl ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Just for Fun

• guy- Ewan McGregor & Colin Ferrel. I have a thing for accents though :) Heath Ledger was my favorite but he's dead now :*(

girl- Devon Aoki! http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1226817/ OMG! German & Asian makes for super hot unique look!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 8:17 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Guy?
    Orlando Bloom.
    Oh.
    My.
    God.

Girl?
    Natalie Portman :D She's the only girl I'd go gay for, LOL!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:19 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• carma electra.. im sorry she is pretty!!!!
    George Lopez's wife.. not his real wife.. but the one who plays his wife on the show.. shes hott!!

Collin Ferril.. annnnd Justin Timberlake.. :D
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 8:19 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• cait - I'd go for Natalie Portman too ;o) although after The Professional, she's a little more creepy LOL :) (The Professional, original version, not Leon The Professional which was the American version)
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 8:22 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I love Brad Pitt, he is beautiful.
    I also love Gerard Butler and Jeffrey Dean Morgan from PS I Love You ( Irish men, DAYUM!) Have to agree about accents.... Matthew McConaghay (sorry can't spell it), LOVE his voice... I'm a perv and I love sooo many different things about men. ANd each of them is for different reasons. Funny, but Bruce Willis is pretty high up on the list.
    I am so totally not answering the question in the way I sould.
    BUT women- I think that Alicia Keys is probably top on my mind for attractive women.
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 8:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I have no idea why but I think Patrick Dempsy is a hottie! Girl wise I think Jessica Alba bc she is naturally pretty.
    LaylinNMadisMom

Answer by LaylinNMadisMom at 8:24 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Oh yes, I forgot about Brad Pitt. He's old enough to be my dad, but I think if he and I were locked in an elevator together that wouldn't matter to me =3

And I really miss Heath Ledger :( Just like you flutter, he was on my list, but now I feel kinda creepy mentioning him lol.

And Enrique Iglesias. If you guys haven't heard him sing in Spanish and you have a thing for accents, holy crap, you have no idea xD

And I like Gerard Butler, but only as the Phantom. Is that weird? I like guys that can sing teehee.

And not to be annoying again, but I only like Johnny Depp when he's in the Jack Sparrow costume. I don't find him attractive otherwise.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:29 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I feel odd...I'm the only woman I know that only thought Brad was hot as Louis in Interview with a Vampire... LOL
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 8:30 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• My SO says Halle Berry with short hair.
    I say i will alway think Heath Ledger was the hottest I had a crush on him ever since i saw 10 things i hate about you. I cried when he died.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 8:36 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• Ashton Kutcher is my dream man..Gawd..now he is a hottie!!

Girl..well never thought about that but I would say....Jennifer Aniston...she's just natural pretty!!
    stayhomemom22

Answer by stayhomemom22 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 2, 2008