Veterans - Are you going to Applebee's today?

If they did take-out/pick-up, I would. I brought mine and my husband's DD214 with me to work today, thinking I could call and order something, and pick it up on the way home from work today. They should really make that an option, but their website says no. =(

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 9:46 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Holidays

• Yeah, same here. And even if they don't have a huge thing set up, most places will let you order in and pick up. I do it all the time at our Bob Evans.
    Maybe the website just meant you couldn't order online?
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 9:53 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• oh really? i know that where im from they do that, they even have special parking and everything for the pick up orders.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 9:48 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I wish. But no. If they extended the benefit to the spouse of the veteran too... we've got too many bills to pay to be spending money on my meal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I called and clarified. Yes, limited items on the Dine-In menu. I just had to provide proof (the DD214 for both myself and my husband). They allowed me to pick up a meal for him, too, since he's at work right now. We both had medium rare 7 ounce steaks, with mashed potatoes and veggies. If I could only find a toothpick, lol!
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 3:41 PM on Nov. 11, 2010