Hurry ladies...

Supernatural is about to start on TNT! Two back to back episodes and then two back to back episodes of Las Vegas. Josh Duhamel is another absolute piece of yumminess. Don't you agree?

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 9:50 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• I love Supernatural. I didn't start watching it until this spring when I discovered it on TNT and started it from the pilot episode. LOVE IT!! I have not watched Las Vegas but I do like Josh Duhamel. Unfortunately for me, I went to college with him and he was friends with a bunch of my old high school buddies that came to parties at our house and I probably met him and don't have any recollection of it! lol

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 9:55 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I always wonder about guys like that...Jason Ackle...Josh Duhamel....Mark Harmon...you know, if they are really nice guys or self-centered, egotistical movie stars.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Comment by ShouldHaveLeft (original poster) at 10:04 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I hear Josh is still very much down to earth. We are from ND and he goes back to his hometown of Minot quite often and everyone that I talk to that still lives there says he does not act like a celebrity and in turn they do not treat him as one either.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:11 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Oh snap...todays Supernatural is about a hot werewolf they are chasing! Double yummy!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Comment by ShouldHaveLeft (original poster) at 10:15 AM on Nov. 11, 2010