An alternative to Dreft

I was reading up on All Free and Clear and I was wondering if any moms on here used it instead of Dreft. My baby has eczema and Dreft seems to be making it worse. She is only 7 months.

RiyahsMommy08

Asked by RiyahsMommy08 at 8:15 PM on Nov. 2, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used the Baby ALL... and it smells good.
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 8:17 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I did! I love All Free & Clear! definitely worked well on my daughter's eczema since the perfumes and dyes in any other stuff can irritate her.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 8:18 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I used unscented Tide and later the CostCo version of it. Dreft is perfumed and there was no way I was using it on my child's clothes.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• i love all free and clear! its cheaper too! also ivory snow works really well
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 8:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I use purex clean and free. works great.
    MommyTessier

Answer by MommyTessier at 8:44 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I use ALL and Tide free and clear, my daughter has excema too. Works good and its cheaper
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 8:51 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I used the purex clean and free too. Anything dye/fragrance free is going to be fine for baby, and I agree with the PP...I don't like that dreft has fragrance if its supposed to be so sensitive.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• hi.. my son has eczema, very mild, but i use anything free and dye free, etc, but i also double rinse his laundry, and it comes out just fine.. plus his eczema is going away which i like... and the cooler weather helps too...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 9:03 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• I use it! LOVE it!! Smells SO good!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:05 PM on Nov. 2, 2008

• My son has ezcema. It was reaalllyyy bad when he was younger. He's almost 11 mo now. The best stuff I foudn for him was Seventh generation at Babiesrus if you can afford it. It's perfect for him.
    Kayere

Answer by Kayere at 9:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2008