Who in here decided to clean out your closet after saying I will fit into this one day lol

I did I woke up this morning and said you know what i will never fit into this size 6 again or this little dress I have 2 bag full of stuff to give to the salvation Army! after my daughter i gained so much weight and cant get it off im a size 13/14 but i love it! no belly fat just beautiful curves :)

HaZeLxxeYeS

Asked by HaZeLxxeYeS at 10:06 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• good for you girl!!!! i did the same thing, i love having a butt and some boobs now. i looked back at some old pics of my pre-baby weight and decided that i like myself better now.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• You go girl! I packed mine away last year that was too little, but when it was time to get out my winter stuff this year, everything that was still too small got put in bags and will go to our community flea market.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2010