reading?

does anyone like to read as much as i do? i own like 700 books. i read every chance i get, i have book everywhere. i don't watch tv, i just read. if you do, what kind do you like read?

dastephan6

Asked by dastephan6 at 6:21 PM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I don't even own a tv anymore. I read a lot but usually donate my books to the local library. It's a small library and state cutbacks are hurting the library budget. I prefer non-fiction but if I can find interesting fiction I'll read it. I like historical fiction, something that will make me laugh or something on a spiritual plane. I enjoy Sharon McCrumb's writings.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:28 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I Read allot and I also donate book,s if I buy them but I mostly go to the library for them. I like sci-fi and fantasy fiction.  Laurell K. Hamilton is one of my favorites
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:24 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I have hundreds of books! I read all the time. The thing is, I really hate to get rid of them. I finally got rid of some. I was running out of places to put them. LOL
    planetwendy

Answer by planetwendy at 11:41 PM on Jul. 4, 2008

• i am always reading books and i swap them wiht my friends. i even have a group for it. i read about a book a day.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 3:00 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• i like practical informative books. I am reading this book about detoxic, mondiet.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 3:24 AM on Jul. 5, 2008

• i actually just got into reading. i hated it in school and never took the time to find a book worth reading at the time. but lately it's one of my favorite things to do. i like real life drama but still fiction. i don't get much into autobiographies or memoirs. haven't read the same author twice
    brimarie8

Answer by brimarie8 at 2:27 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Try neil gaiman books very great !!!
    GoldieLocks18

Answer by GoldieLocks18 at 1:18 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I LOVE to read!!...Love to be taken into a story, it is like a whole different world opens up. I found this great site that you can get books from people all over the world. Go to bookmooch.com... check it out.. Have fun!
    annie91c2000

Answer by annie91c2000 at 12:53 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I have to loved to read since I was a child. It started with Nancy Drew and the Baby-sitters Club, and Caddy Woodlawn. Now I am in love with Nora Roberts, any paranormal series, biographies, Chick Lit, and anything else that appeals to me. Reading is my number one past time and I was worried that I was going to have to give it up when I had a child but thankfully I haven't.
    Charlyesmama

Answer by Charlyesmama at 11:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I love to read. I'll read as many books by a favorite author as I can, and I frequently reread my faves. I hate giving up a book, so my bookshelves are packed. I read Mysteries (Agatha Christie, Dick Francis, Sue Grafton), and Sci-fi/Fantasy (like Terry Prattchet). My husband bought me a Sony Ebook Reader for Mother's day this year and I have been devouring books like crazy since then. It holds about 160 books, and the battery life lasts up to 7,500 page turns. The display won't hurt your eyes like a computer screen it is supposed to look just like paper. The cost of downloading an ebook is unfortunately just as much as buying the book. My husband has been able to find some books online though that he was able to download for free.
    jacobsmommy0828

Answer by jacobsmommy0828 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 10, 2008