What is the best diet to shed baby weight?

Jenaiko01

Asked by Jenaiko01 at 10:17 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Check out my journal post. I answer this question a lot and it is long, so it was just easier to make a journal post and refer moms to it. I hope you find it useful!!

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:34 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yes...Her journal post is great and when I asked this question last week I was refered to sparkpeople.com. It's free and like weightwachers. You can keep track of calories and exercise. I love it. Good luck!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 12:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Honestly, breastfeeding worked pretty well for me. I didn't diet at all and lost all the weight by 6 months. I had gained 50lbs while pregnant.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 2:23 PM on Nov. 11, 2010

• @sunshine Thank you so much!! And yes, sparkepeople.com is a really great site! Almost like Cafemom with groups, profiles, friends and so on but it's all about health and fitness.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2010