Hairy Guys or No hair

I don"t like hairy Guys im so glad my hubby don"t have hair on his back nor chest I know alot of people like hair but i'm just the few that don't lol. I was at a hotel on the beach and guy came in the elevator (mind u it was crowed) and when he walked in I was like please don't come near me and lordy he did lol His back was so hairy I could corn Row it had sand stuck on it and im like omg I have to get off on the next floor and get on another since I was on the 10th

HaZeLxxeYeS

Asked by HaZeLxxeYeS at 10:19 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• My preference is no hair
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:21 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• ohhh boy!! I never really liked guys with a lot of hair on their body especially when I was a teenager but my husband is HOT and he has a hairy chest!

Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 10:22 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• in the middle....not too much hair and but not smooth like a woman lol....my hubbys got the perfect amount :-) not to much not too little
    mrstiffanyc

Answer by mrstiffanyc at 10:24 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I didn't want a dude who looks like a prepubescent boy..I got what I wanted in that aspect (and so many more!) - my Husband is a REAL Man and has the perfect amount of hair on His oh so sexy body. Mm.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:24 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I really don't care. I like manly men, so I would NOT want a guy who shaves and waxes his body.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 10:25 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• im in the middle too, ive never been a big hair fan, but i also dont want to feel like im cuddling a ken doll.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 10:26 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I love a hairy chest.......i could do without hair anywhere else. my dh has hair everywhere. i've learned to live with it. Have you seen the commercial (i forget what it is) but its a baby running with hair on his chest? i tell my son that its dh when he was a baby..lol!!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:26 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• It doesn't matter to me. I can't get into a man who intentionally shaves his legs, underarms, and arm hair. I can't be fuzzier than the man.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:27 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• no i haven't its probably funny! I will go on youtube they might have it lol! my DH has hair every where else but not his chest or back which is good before him I dated guys with hair but it wont out of control like most
    HaZeLxxeYeS

Comment by HaZeLxxeYeS (original poster) at 10:29 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• It's that Hasselhoff commercial, right? Funny stuff!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:36 AM on Nov. 11, 2010