Would you want to

be in your husbands shoes for a day?? Would you want him to be in yours??

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 10:19 AM on Nov. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh hell no he is an accountant. It would be horrible. I don't want him to see that I do nothing all day.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:20 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Yes, as long as I also had his strength.... he works in assembly making tractors and one tire is 75 pounds (for the smallest and lightest one, lol)!
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 10:21 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Absolutely not he works so much harder than I do. And Id hate for him to find out im on the computer for the majority of my day:)
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 10:31 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• Sure. He spends most of the day on the couch, whereas I go to school, clean, cook, exercise, etc. It's be good for him to see what it's like!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:59 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I'd love for him to be in my shoes and actually have to do everything that I do. He doesn't see being a SAHM as exhausting. He doesn't mind me being home but he certainly doesn't appreciate me. I'd also love to have the nerve to treat him the way he treats me sometimes. I'd like him to know how it feels. Plus I start school full time in January so let him handle that as well.

Being in his shoes wouldn't be so hard. I'd get in my new car, drive to work, tell a few people what to do and play video games in my office. I'd have my lunch catered to me, then I'd come home to my loving wife and kids where I'd plop my ass in my chair and wait for diner to be served to me while I played video games again or watched tv. What a HARD life that poor man has!!!!!!!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:04 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I would love to be my husband for a day. I am currently getting divored but still married. So right now what is he doing Sleeping. he sleeps all day then he get up and eat and may goes and get something that i will make for dinner. He doesn't clean or anything. I would love fore him to be me. I watch our 3 kids. I get up at 6 am get our oldest ready for school take care of our younger 2. I cook, clean, get our son from the bus help with school work, wash the kids get them ready for bed and then i go to sleep and then my husband watches then kids while they sleep. {he sleep on the couch}
    Mom3Elizabeth

Answer by Mom3Elizabeth at 11:31 AM on Nov. 11, 2010

• I would love to be in my partners shoes, just to see things from his angle. I never seem to understand him...
    fluffymomma175

Answer by fluffymomma175 at 11:33 AM on Nov. 11, 2010